Taken from an article in "Prepare the Way" - written by John Gardiner
This teaching has really set my mind on fire. Once again I am awe struck at the magnificance of Our God and His Creation. Scientist have been trying to find the "missing link" to justify our evolutionary existance - when they just need to see how God purposed everthing into existance. Nothing evolved to become what God wanted it to be - He made it RIGHT from the beginning.
"Looking at a series of photographs of the miracle of conception.
1. The first photo is of the sperm and the egg - On the 14th day of the first month, the egg appears
Jewish symbol of PASSOVER is an EGG
PASSOVER Starts on the evening of the 14th day of Nisan (first month of Jewish religious year)
2. The egg must be fertilised within 24 hours, or it will pass on
FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD Starts 24 hours after Passover.
Represents seed/grain that fell into the ground and died in order to produce a harvest, the first fruits of which was presented to God
3. Within 2 to 6 days, the fertilised egg attaches itself to the wall of the womb and begins to grow
FEAST OF FIRST-FRUIT Festival of planting - is observed from 2 - 6 days after Passover
4. Picture embryo (arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, toes, a head and eyes - all seen at 50 days - embryo takes on familiar form of a human being and you can start to hear the heartbeat
PENTECOST 50 days after Passover - new creatures were made
5. On the first day of the 7th month the baby's hearing is developed
FEAST OF TRUMPETS First day of 7th month was the date for the Feast of Trumpets
6. 10th day of the 7th month, the haemoglobin of the blood changes from that of the mother, to a self-sustaining baby
DAY OF ATONEMENT The blood made acceptable, when the blood was taken into the Holy of Holies - 10th day of 7th month
7. 15th day of the 7th month, lungs become fully developed. If born before this baby would theoretically be unable to breath
FEAST OF TABERNACLES A time of celebrating the Temple, home of the Shekinah glory or Spirit of God on its own New Testament Greek term pneuma, normally translated as "breath" is applied to the Holy Spirit. Tabernacles is also called the house of the spirit.
8. Birth normally takes place around the 10th day of the 9th month
HANUKKAH Feast of redidication or new life starts. 9 months and 10 days after Passover
9. 8 days after birth in Jewish families a son is circumcised
CIRCUMCISION Hanukkah runs for 8 days"